|« July 2018 »|
Total online: 1
Definition : Arthritis is an inflammatory disorder thst affects the joints of human body .
Types : The most common types are as follows -
- Osteoarthritis : Is of two types - 1. Primary & 2. Secondary
- Rheumatoid arthritis : Is of three types - 1. Juvenile RA , 2. Felty's syndrome , 3. Rheumatoid spondylitis
- Suppurative arthritis
- Tuberculous arthritis
- Gouty arthritis : Is of two types - Of metabolic origin & Of renal origin
- Pain and swelling in the joints
- Weight loss
- Poor sleep
- Tenderness in the affected area
In most cases the affected individual is an old person , but children can also be affected by this disease .
Neither Rheumatoid arthritis nor osteoarthritis can be completely prevented. By becoming physically active, losing weight and eating healthily we can try to prevent it .
Though there is no cure , there are treatments and medications available for different symptoms .